Book A Visit
Visits to our farm are by appointment only. Get up close and personal with the alpacas with a personal guided tour into their pasture where you can interact with them if you wish by hand-feeding them a special grain treat that we provide -sorry, no outside treats allowed.
To learn more about the farm and tours check out our faqs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will be up close and personal with the alpacas in their pasture
- Everyone gets a treat to feed the animals and we will answer all your alpaca related questions
- Alpacas are rather shy...while they aren't a big fan of snuggling with us (darn!) you will have an opportunity to pet them (if they are in the mood)
We're sorry but pets are not allowed with the alpacas...
We don't want the alpacas to get scared or nervous! If you do need to bring your pet, they will need to stay in the parking area (we have some shady spots or you can take turns with your group members to watch them)
Our visits are perfect for adults and kids of all ages. Kids under 2 are free but please make sure to add them to your booking so we know how many are in your group.
The farm is pretty clean, and alpacas are super helpful and use a communal washroom so rubber boots are not essential but we do stronly recommend closed toed shoes and no high heels.
However, it is a farm and might be wet/muddy (if there is recent rain) or dusty, plus the entire experience is outside, so please dress accordingly.
We have free parking on site.
Yes we have washrooms available and they are cleaned after every group visit.
If you would like to make this a Private Tour (only those in your party) please select the option to "Book Entire Experience" and you will find options that do not have any other guests. Private Experiences are subject to a minimum charge equivalent to 5 adults. If your group is larger than the number of spaces shown in the system, please book the available spots to hold your spot and reach out to us with the exact number (limit of 15 so the animals are not stressed out).
- You can reschedule or cancel your appointment within a few hours of your appointment
- If a member of your party tests positive or comes into contact with someone testing positive for Covid-19 will receive a full refund
- Weather related cancellations can either be rescheduled or we will provide a full refund
- No-shows will not receive a refund